Private equity, global XV
Subscribe now the new private equity, global XV.
Bringing 20 years of experience to new worlds
Avadis has opted for a conservative approach when establishing the investment groups. The investment strategy focuses on mid-market buyout as core strategy and venture capital as growth driver. Secondaries and co-investments complement the portfolio.
- Private equity offers attractive risk-adjusted return prospects compared to listed equities (including an illiquidity premium) which represents an excellent opportunity for long-term investors.
- Partnership with Avadis and a successful portfolio manager in the private equity segment. Excellent network and track record, manages among others co-investment closed-end funds (lower risks than investments in individual projects).
- Avadis Investment Foundation is managed by well-known pension funds and financial experts.
- Avadis handles the operational and administrative aspects of your investment, monitors the PM and guarantees compliance with BVV2.
- Participation in global megatrends via investment in promising non-listed companies: healthcare, disruptive technologies and corporate carveouts.
Your direct contact Thanks. We look forward to talking to you. Unfortunately the request was not successful. Please fill in all fields correctly.
This is the right place for your questions and concerns, for praise and criticism. Contact us by phone or in writing or enter your contact details in the field on the right. Our experts will be happy to help you. Friendly, fast and competent.