Are you looking to broaden the diversification of a direct real estate investment portfolio?
In the context of non-cash contributions, employee benefits institutions contribute properties to an investment foundation in return for shares in the foundation. Direct real estate investments are thereby converted into indirect ones, allowing the employee benefits institutions to benefit from greater diversification of their real estate portfolios.
We have has successfully implemented non-cash contributions with a total volume of around CHF 1 billion on behalf of a range of different pension funds. Placing our extensive experience at the service of our clients, we support them throughout the entire contribution process and give them access to our nationwide network of experts.
Benefits offered by the Avadis Investment Foundation
- Shared investment philosophy: “For pension funds by pension funds”
- Concurrence of interests between executive bodies and investors within the investment foundation (including opportunities to participate)
- Professional real estate management along the entire value chain and development of the properties
- Access to internal and external specialists in all relevant disciplines
- Three focussed investment groups (residential, residential regional centres and commercial) with top location and property quality
- Attractive investment terms
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal exchange of ideas and information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Claudia Emele
Managing Director, Avadis Investment Foundations
+41 58 585 71 69
Your direct contact Thanks. We look forward to talking to you. Unfortunately the request was not successful. Please fill in all fields correctly.
This is the right place for your questions and concerns, for praise and criticism. Contact us by phone or in writing or enter your contact details in the field on the right. Our experts will be happy to help you. Friendly, fast and competent.